Monday, August 1, 2022

He Indian 500 years old, wants to see those arrays line and cross of the lawsuit, neatly display below this page, like....every website he sees Anna does those IPad slide up or down, or everyone else slide up or down.

Lawsuit to Climate Change, what can you input the "fake" or "imagination" lawsuit thesis?

1. Their focus on Carbon netural

2. To that one part of the partial to lock down methane....its to warning all the industry waste standard, because the real protocol coming out of the COP 16, it would not be just two words of saying what is the Greenhouse gas that simple says. There are regulation and standards to meet up the deadline on the global temperature must be halt on increasing by certain years, and every country must abide to their pleage.


I think that is UN says. I am not sure its everything sounds like what I understand this far anything if I cannot see what SMCH went or hear, or sees... other than me keep seeing the hand shakes, or headphone.

From the industrialist points of views, my jobs have nothing but cleaning up waste river, stream, upstream, downstream, to my the only goal in really a job hunting ends results....gulf oil for example. Its as long as you imagine the economic growth, that price taken, the pollutant to how far it went, in the last 30 years seeing the human growth on the plastic, to become the culture of credits cards Fast Speed Lifestyle - The Plastic groups. 


Background: I never really taken those jobs as the nuclear waste clean up like the Russian harvesting the mushroom on their nuclear factory explosion. But when I was growing up, to check up all the plastic bubble tea cup below numbering how to recycle, or those Steve Jobs Biography on how to make money on picking up the recycle bottles, these things are regulated under the New York State Laws the recycling plans.....I done the one day, to find out, they only taken the water bottle. The New York States.

I collect not the only New York State Water Bottle, however.

Its the entire NSC waste bottle after class, in the evening, I am one person collects all those junks to tell you.....anything I see the color of the bottles are not wanted. Only the transparent Aqua, but your foot works will never make it those stairs, or one NSC walking every classroom. I had 4 blocks. I just done it too intuitively. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment